You can type here any text you want

Want to Trade Cash for a GNX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks for the lead. I'm sure it is very nice, and for a fair price that could be the one. The last time I checked with him though he wanted $75K for it. That's hard to justify since a ~2200 mile example sold not too long ago for just over $60K.
I have it for sale for $65,000.00, Please check your facts before speaking for me.

I have it for sale for $65,000.00, Please check your facts before speaking for me.

Facts are straight........last time I spoke with you about it you wanted $75K actually $78K see here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/270505-want-gnx-what-my-options.html

You listed it for sale after I made that statement. Please accept my appology as I didn't intend to speak for you. Was just relaying info from the last time we corresponded. Good luck with the sale.

Here's my 2000 mile Piece of S***

100_0624.jpg

It was 75 when I really didn't want to sell it, But I have gotten over that & have had a reality check & will take 65, Problem was I didn't know what it was worth with all the B.S. flying around. Your car is very nice & hardly a piece of sh..t & your ASE credentials are very impressive. In order to hold a smog licence in CA I was required to be certfied also. Take care Lou

Congrats on a sweet ride!!! What # did you get? ANd if you don't mind me asking, did you get a good deal?

Congrats on a sweet ride!!! What # did you get? ANd if you don't mind me asking, did you get a good deal?

100_0645.jpg

Car is stunning and 100 % complete, but I didn't get a good deal thanks to the way the seller did the title and subsequently the taxman :mad: Hopefully I'll get some back at the end of the year and if I do I would say it was a fair deal :cool:

100_0645.jpg

Car is stunning and 100 % complete, but I didn't get a good deal thanks to the way the seller did the title and subsequently the taxman :mad: Hopefully I'll get some back at the end of the year and if I do I would say it was a fair deal :cool:

So what was that number? the pic of the # has vanished.:confused:

100_0645.jpg

In other words the seller put the price you paid on the title?

100_0645.jpg

Had you of bought mine this would not of been a problem.

Back