You can type here any text you want

Wanted: 1981 Regal Pace Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

I'm looking for a 1981 Regal Pace Car in solid but not neccissarily show/concourse condition. Must be driveable and wearing original paint scheme.

Thanks,

Gots pics? I can't picture it in my head...

Real thing (the actual Indy Pace Car, not the replicas)
1981.jpg

Replicas sold to the public looked pretty much the same but actually had a rear window and standard Regal C-pillars.

More info on the cars
BEFORE BLACK - 1981 Regal Indy Pace Car

Interesting. I can honestly say that is the first time I have ever seen that car...

I have seen an 83-ish "GN" a salvage was advertising that I remember having that same "BUICK" script on the rear but that was about it. Silver with Buick on it honches. No other striping. I cannot locate it now...

I will keep an eye out here in SoCal. :cool:

Good luck with that ! Ive never seen 1 on the street
Only made 150 of them and I know of at least 4 that have been scrapped through various sources. Number 29 has shown up for sale on here but disappeared, the B4B lists number 86 owned by someone, I have an old BCA Bugle listing #14, and finally I ran across pictures of #129 in sad condition but appearantly for sale. Checking that one out.

Not to hijack the thread or change the subject, But I gotta say that an impeccable 1976 Century Pace Car comes regularly to a local cruise night in my area. A gorgeous car!

John

Interesting. I can honestly say that is the first time I have ever seen that car...

I have seen an 83-ish "GN" a salvage was advertising that I remember having that same "BUICK" script on the rear but that was about it. Silver with Buick on it honches. No other striping. I cannot locate it now...

I will keep an eye out here in SoCal. :cool:
That's an 82 Grand National, simularly rare and most commonly NA powered. The B4B guys would probably be interested in it.

Back