You can type here any text you want

wanted 83 hurst olds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sonseeker

Must be in excellent to mint codition. Mi area would be a big +.I had one of these in my younger days, and it was my baby till we started having babies.PM with details!

There was a real nice one on e-bay that ended today. 8K was the buy it now. It had grey interior and factory moonroof! I was tempted to buy as these are sweet cars but my heart is still with these turbo cars. If i see something i'll post it for you.

While I do not have one.....I belong to oldspower.com and there are often some there.

Also have a few on autrader.com

I have a sweet 84 for the right price:D
Its a 10 sec Turbo V6 powered car.

It's a beautiful car, if you end up selling it I'm sure you will put together another nice car.

Thanks for all the heads up on these.Haven't checked in a while.That on on ebay for 8k,how many miles did it have on it and stated condtion?

Otto your car sounds nice. Seem like you got an interested party already.Got pics and specs on the build up?

Thanks for all the heads up on these.Haven't checked in a while.That on on ebay for 8k,how many miles did it have on it and stated condtion?

Otto your car sounds nice. Seem like you got an interested party already.Got pics and specs on the build up?

Email sent

Back