Wanted:driver gnx

hygienx

I am looking to pay around 10k, plus or minus. I am looking for a car to be a daily driver, it will see snow. I would prefer not to have an unreliable high-powered track monster (actually, I would love it, but my child wouldn't :eek: ). I am looking at other vehicles as well, but have a special place for the GNX. I am located near Carlisle, Pennsylvania. I have a window of about 4 months to purchase, so no rush. Thanks for reading, :smile:

Ur not gonna find any driver GNX for $10k but there are plenty of GN's out there in the $10k range. Probably be many more over the next 6 months.

Sorry to burst your buble,,but you arent going to fing a Real GNX for 10k... good luck though... :biggrin:

I am looking to pay around 10k, plus or minus. I am looking for a car to be a daily driver, it will see snow. I would prefer not to have an unreliable high-powered track monster (actually, I would love it, but my child wouldn't :eek: ). I am looking at other vehicles as well, but have a special place for the GNX. I am located near Carlisle, Pennsylvania. I have a window of about 4 months to purchase, so no rush. Thanks for reading, :smile:
you better save a lot more 6 to 8 times that amount!!!!! even in a depression your not going to find that price hell the gnx turbos are going for 2500 bucks

A guy can wish can't he! Seriously though, I need to educate myself more on these cars. The thread a few down from here of the car in NJ for 11k is the kind of car I am looking for. :Chin rub: I am more of a britishcar guy....

Sorry to burst your buble,,but you arent going to fing a Real GNX for 10k... good luck though... :biggrin:

:D I am posting from a phone, and don't see a link to report post. How do I get a mod to change the title to GN.

you'll have to send the mod's a pm. but anyway i know where there is a gnx for $75,000 if you can get a loan:D ...lol

Tutkes cannot be changed by regular users

Now that I see you want a GN, it is reasonable. Plenty on ebay if you can live with over 100k on the clock. Norice I mispelled title. It will stay there forever.

Turbo Regal Web Site will give you just about everything that you could want and need to know about these cars.

You may be on to something. I would like to pick up a DD GNX maybe even #547 itself for $10k, hell if its in the movies we can all have one, RIGHT!

Magnum, P.I. did n0t use a real Ferrari car

I wonder with all the stunts if they will use a real GN or just keep making new clones for all the likely wrecks in the movie making process?

A moderator cannot change the subject line of a thread....You might do well to start another thread. Now you know to ask about turbo Regals and/or Grand Nationals, probably an 86 or 87 (the 84 & 85 do not have intercoolers). :)

You might benefit from reading some of the introductory pages at gnttype.org :)

A moderator cannot change the subject line of a thread....You might do well to start another thread. Now you know to ask about turbo Regals and/or Grand Nationals, probably an 86 or 87 (the 84 & 85 do not have intercoolers). :)

You might benefit from reading some of the introductory pages at gnttype.org :)

In regards to fast and furious, I'm not sue what you are talking about. They had a turbo supra iirc. Perhaps in a later movie they had a gn. Regardless, I am not sure what line of reasoning would lead you to think that I desired an older buick because of the movie. My confusion comes from the simples fact that, looking around, even now I see loads of sellers calling gnt types "gnxs". No need to get your turbo in a twist. My current daily is an MGB, so I am no street racers :eek: