You can type here any text you want

Wanted: T&D 1.7 -"H" "INDY ROCKERS"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

WANTED: T&D rocker system 1.7 "H" rockers as shown in pic. These are different than the standard stage 2 rockers, these were for the low-deck
indy blocks with re-located lifter bores and used the square port "indy" heads. These will not work on standard blocks and heads. If you know "ANYONE " that may have a set of these PLEASE CONTACT ME !!!
Top secret project in the works!! Thanks Mike:cool: ;) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• T & D 1.7 INDY Rockers.JPG
    T & D 1.7 INDY Rockers.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 471
rocker arms

mike, i have a set like those. but the push rods are fastened [swivel] to them. i would trade them for a set that i can use,

OC, Im not sure if those you have will work or not. I will call you!! Mike:cool:

Not wanting to whiz on anyone peerade but after you get whatever set together, it would be positive to send them off to T&D for a check.
T&D (most of the time) can rebuild them so's to remove the worry factor or let you know if they are fit to use.
In my case the rebuild saved me the price of shafts and the rest of the pieces were trash, everything was so far out of spec they could not be rebuilt. :rolleyes:
What are the #'s on the rockers BTW ?

ttt There has got to be more of these sitting around!! Please check your
dusty boxes!!! Thanks Mike ;) :rolleyes:

Anyone have any parts that look like these?? Even if there not 1.7 or "H"
Mike:rolleyes:

Have you checked with the Galina's, since I read that they ran the Indy heads at first on the ss/dx car?

are you sure they only fit the square port heads?
i have a bushel basket full of misc rockers i will look tonight.
have several sets complete where are you im in tulsa call me .
phil k 918 902 0139

Indy Style Rockers

Guys, Not having much luck finding any of these. ANYONE have this style in
ANY RATIO????? HELP Mike:rolleyes:

49 blues, Yes I got them -Thank you. Those are the normal rockers for stage 2 heads. The ones im looking for "HERE " are different.
Still looking!!!! Thanks Mike:cool:

Back