We need to have more gatherings each month.

Squid4life said:
Well, I will be there this weekend in sunny CA. San Diego, to be exact. The GN made it from Kansas to Florida and back, now it is time to head West! I am leaving in the morning, hopefully be there Thursday. I'll definately be ready for some shows, racing, wrenching, beer holding, stupervising, etc. :biggrin: I won't have family there until later in August so I have some free time to uh, stay outta trouble. :rolleyes:

Post up anything going on, or some garage beer drinking and telling lies. :cool:

Sunday Frudruckers... see thread

TURBOELKY said:
good luck on your drive out. We should all hold a day of celebration for you if you gn makes it, celebrate that a gn has made such a long distance drive without a blown head gasket :D I missed the van nuys show, my jaw still hurts, but i'm waiting to hang with the turbo guys, Gary, and the others... we need to do this..

Well, made it with no issues, other than damn near $4 a gallon for gas!!! I got sporadic mileage from 16 to almost 21. Depended on time of day, speed, hills, AC, etc. Would have been much better had the trunk and back seat not been full of tools, uniforms, cloths, small cooler, etc.

I am living on Coronado island (San Diego) so if anything is going on near by (within hour or two) shoot me a PM, email, post it up etc. I will be bored, especially on the weekends for a month or two. ;)