Weber Performance Products

Not yet, but that is also in the plans. I hate to cut it up also, however, it seems as though there is no backing out now.

Well how's the Weber engine doing ?
Running strong! I race THS, in 2018 at the Turbobuick.com Nationals was #1 qualifier and won the race, that same year at the GS Nationals was #1 qualifier and lost in the finals. With the 6766 it has been 9.79 @ 138.2 in the quarter on a 0# launch. We will see what happens in October at BG, car and tune have more in them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well how's the Weber engine doing ?
Uh oh someone's looking to go fast, hi Keith, can u believe it's been a year since we drank at your house? The early autumn air up here is making me want to hop on my bike again n leave work behind lol, hope all is well with u, your family n your cars

Running strong! I race THS, in 2018 at the Turbobuick.com Nationals was #1 qualifier and won the race, that same year at the GS Nationals was #1 qualifier and lost in the finals. With the 6766 it has been 9.79 @ 138.2 in the quarter on a 0# launch. We will see what happens in October at BG, car and tune have more in them.

I have no plans to be in the 9s but maybe mid to low 10s would be nice . My GN has an un-opened engine so I'm bout as fast as I'm gonna go . I am running Alky , Also

Uh oh someone's looking to go fast, hi Keith, can u believe it's been a year since we drank at your house? The early autumn air up here is making me want to hop on my bike again n leave work behind lol, hope all is well with u, your family n your cars
Hey Man , Wow it has been a year . I hope all is good your way .

I have no plans to be in the 9s but maybe mid to low 10s would be nice . My GN has an un-opened engine so I'm bout as fast as I'm gonna go . I am running Alky , Also
Once you start, your pockets will take a hit. Transmission, converter, turbo, suspension, tires, and a damn good tune just to start.

Once you start, your pockets will take a hit. Transmission, converter, turbo, suspension, tires, and a damn good tune just to start.

Its a never ending adventure , But a Damn fun one