Welcome Epitome Exclusives!

One of the small upgrades we did to the grille should take care of the cracking problem that can happen at the tab connection point on either side and then crack the grille across the bottom. Remember, painting grilles and headlight bezels will drastically decrease their life expectancy. Warping will occur much faster and the paint may bubble or peel.

Understood, but I look at it this way: If I don't like the way they look I can either take them off the car and put yours on and buy another set of yours to put away, or I can make the originals look better by painting them and put yours away for later. I know which one of the options you'd prefer for me:rolleyes: , but even though the prices are good that doesn't work for me right now.

I ordered mine. What`s the june shipping date? I am looking forward to getting mine.

+1 Do you have a date in mind yet?

Its time to start the molds for the taillight bezels. Have you noticed the current price on that internet auction site...$600 for a set of factory black NOS bezels!!

Reserve is not met, and there is still time to go. It looks like I'll be waiting for the repos.