Welcome Epitome Exclusives!

reproduction grille and bezels look good. Hopefully they are well made product. I will probably order a set next month.

They will be dead on exact, indistinguishable from originals except for the part number markings added in place of the original part number markings on the back or you can send them back. I urge you to place a pre-order as soon as you can. The number we are making is limited. By placing a pre-order you guarantee yourself a set. You will not be charged at all until we are getting ready to ship them in June. There is virtually no risk to you, you pay nothing until the time frame of shipment and if you don't like what you get you can send them right back. :)

I hope they do well....we've invested a lot of time and money to get them done with one of the top part designer/reproducers in the world. The guy is amazing and they are being built on one of the same high quality production lines that we use for our diecast collectible cars, not an ordinary hit or miss auto parts production line. We have spared no expense and are working on a tight profit margin so as to create very high value for the dollar for those that buy them. I think that the people that place no risk, guaranteed pre-orders with us over the next 2 months will be very happy they did before the run is sold out. :)

There are different quality molds for different qualities of parts. The more parts you can run from a single mold at a very high quality level, the more expensive that mold is. We are comfortable that the mold we are working with will produce enough high quality pieces to satisfy worldwide demand for these parts. We obviously believe that number might be a bit lower than you are thinking. Other companies may press a mold past the point where the part is of a very high quality. Since we are committed to making every one of these parts at the top quality level possible, we won't press our molds past the point of best quality. Lastly, in order to get the final pricing structure right for our customers, we had to pick the mold that would produce the highest quality, yet basically become useless to produce high quality pieces once the final number of pieces we want is accomplished. If we had a mold made that had the ability to produce thousands of pieces more than we thought we needed at a high quality level, that mold would have been MUCH more expensive. This would have made the final selling price much higher. I think we have found the right balance. To me, our pricing seems like quite a bargain. I always look at a project we are doing and judge it based on whether I, as a fellow Turbo Buick owner, would buy the piece. I'll be buying a couple of sets of these for myself and my low mileage original parts are going into storage. :)

Just curious, have you raised your original asking price on the headlight bezels? I thought they were originally $179 a pair.

Just curious, have you raised your original asking price on the headlight bezels? I thought they were originally $179 a pair.

I thought they went up too...Oh well, my order was placed a few weeks ago for a grille/bezel combo + an extra grille (just after the price went up I think:frown: ). I can't wait to see them though! Hope to see more high quality repro parts pop up for these cars too!

The intro price was $15 less per bezel....they are still a GREAT bargain, especially when bought in the set with the grille. :)

looks like an excellent product at a good price.

too bad the production run is so low. I know a lot of people buy up stuff like this and set aside as "crash parts". between "stashing" and restoring, 280 sets should sell fast.

The intro price was $15 less per bezel....they are still a GREAT bargain, especially when bought in the set with the grille. :)
Not trying to be negative but it was more exciting at your intro price. It is still a good price, however nobody was buying the bezels at those rediculously inflated prices that are out there. I read on Kirbans inner circle letter that he is going to be selling your bezels and grills. I hope it wasn't Kirban who suggested raising the intro price on the Bezels. But thank you very much for manufacturing a much needed item at a good price!

looks like an excellent product at a good price.

too bad the production run is so low. I know a lot of people buy up stuff like this and set aside as "crash parts". between "stashing" and restoring, 280 sets should sell fast.

That's my plan; the lower part of my grille that the rubber flap & springs attach to is busted off but I just repainted my headlight bezels and they're in great shape so I'll be replacing my grille and putting the other grille and the bezels I'm ordering away, along with the extra header panel and taillight assemblies I have...:cool: On a side note, I took my Buick to a car show yesterday and watched as another guy was leaving in his nearly completely restored white '67 Firebird--somebody ran a red light with a full-size truck and plowed right into him. Never know what's going to happen on the road or when you'll need extra parts...:frown:

One of the small upgrades we did to the grille should take care of the cracking problem that can happen at the tab connection point on either side and then crack the grille across the bottom. Remember, painting grilles and headlight bezels will drastically decrease their life expectancy. Warping will occur much faster and the paint may bubble or peel.

bezels

I ordered mine. What`s the june shipping date? I am looking forward to getting mine.