Welcome Kirban Performance Products!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I would like to welcome Kirban Performance Products as the newest supporting vendor on TurboBuick.com and T6P.com!

They have been in the Turbo Regal Parts business for 20 years!

Please take a moment to check out their website and show them the power of the great members at TurboBuick.com and T6P.com!

Welcome to Kirban Performance Products

Please support them and all other supporting vendors when buying parts for your Buick. These are the guys that keep our cars going and the board's bills paid!

As you will notice Kirban Performance has been added to the Home Page vendor link selection. It has been updated to show all current TB.com vendors!

Welcome aboard Kirbans.

I can vouch for them, as I have been a customer since 1996. Very good customer service and excellent products. His body bushing kits and body brace kits are all must have items for every Turbo Buick no matter the year. Truely a first class vendor.
Welcome Dennis and crew.

Patrick

Kirban Performance (Dennis Kirban & family, & Pete Hoffman is a welcome addition to TB.com Kirban Performance has been the innovator of many of the quality parts on the many of todays performance Buick & Pontiac parts.
Welcome aboard, Kirban Performance.

I have always had excellent service and products from them.
WELCOME addition to the vendor list!

Brian Hofer

Kirban...beyond parts

I have been a customer since 1990. Beyond the parts catalog and the rare parts/items he finds, his son Darrell does simply amazing body, paint and mechanical work. Some of his fabrications have been legendary. I've taken my car to him several times and have been delighted. If you are thinking of that special job for your "baby" and want it done right and high quality, contact Dennis/Darrell.

Bout time they loosed their purse strings...LOL. Welcome to the board glad t have ya

great vendor, i have ordered plenty of items from them and have never had any type of problems dam good web site also.