Welcome Weber Racing Equipment!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Weber Racing Equipment Weberracing.net - Weber Racing Equipment Inc. has joined the TurboBuick.com and T6P.com team of full supporting vendors!

Weber Racing Equipment carries a full line of V6 engine products! They can custom build you an engine for your needs. You can price their engines on line from a TSS or TSM shortblock all the way to a completed long block. They carry cams, custom heads, cranks, pistons, rods, etc... They also carry racing parts for many other domestics as well.

Please take a moment to check out their new site at Weberracing.net - Weber Racing Equipment Inc.

You can look at the front page and see all the trophies and know they are doing something right!

This is their new site and I believe they are updating it daily. If you have any questions give Bryan a call. He is very helpful and an asset to our Buick community! Let them know you are a TurboBuick or T6P member please!

Welcome aboard Weber Racing.
Glad to have you with us.

Patrick

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. We are very excited to be a part of the TurboBuick.com. My name is Leo, and I will be handling all of the internet sales and Tech Support on behalf of Weber Racing.
I am working on the new site adding new products everyday. Be sure to check us out for premium parts such as injectors, turbos, and intercooler assemblies from Precision Turbo and Engine. We are also an authorized dealer for UMI Performance to cover your suspension needs.
If there is anything you are looking for and do not see it listed on our website please shoot me a PM, email me at Leom@4wre.com, or give us a call at 440-327-7702.

Thanks,
Leo
Sales
Weber Racing Equipment

great shop
super fast turnaround
everything as promised and when said with no excuses