You can type here any text you want

Weld Pro Star wheels with Mickey Thompson P275/60R/15 street radials

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whitehot1

I have a complete set (4) of weld pro stars with tires,caps,lug nuts for sale $650.00 plus shipping.

The rear wheels are 15'' x 8'', 4-3/4'' bolt circle, 3-1/2'' back spacing.

The front wheels are 15'' x 6'' , 4-3/4'' bolt circle, 3-1/2'' back spacing.

The rear tires are Mickey Thompson ET street radials P275/60R/15'' with less than 75 miles on them, there is some rub marks on the passenger side tire from were it made contact with the inner lip of the wheel well when coming in and out of the driveway. No burnouts or hard running have been put on these tires.

The front tires are Futura GLS super sport P215/65R/15'' with 3/16'' tread still left on them.

I'm willing to seperate the tires and wheels and could help with delivery if you want to come pick them up.

Thanks, John

Interested in the fronts with tires... price shipped to 28304...

please let me know what condition they are in 1-10... also no curb rash or anything major?

I'm sorry to be so slow answering this thread.

I didn't expect this much interest in the tires and wheels.

I will try to get the info everyone has requested about them.

On a scale of 1 - 10 i would rate them an 8 and no curb rash.

I'm in Springfield,Oh and if you want to come pick them up that would be great or i could meet you somewhere to make the trip shorter for you.

I would like $275.00 for the Mickey Thompson street radial tires plus shipping, they are $170.00 ea. through Jeg's.

I would of course like to sell everything to one person and not have to do any shipping if at all possible,but that may not be the case here.

The wheels and tires are still on the car so i will have to remove them so that i can weigh and measure for shipping,i'll try to get this done today.

Again i apologize for the slowness today.

Thanks, John

I just got back again and my neighbor down the street has been trying to catch me he said, he started looking for me early this morning without me knowing, and he has bought the Mickey Thompson street radials so they are gone.

The front tires and wheels have been sold to benoithegr8 pending payment.

The rear wheels are still available for $150.00 plus shipping.

Thanks, John

The center caps,lugnuts,and chrome metal valve stems/caps are included with the wheels and everything is in very good condition,no curb rash.

These are still available for $150.00 plus shipping to lower 48

Thanks, John :smile:

The center caps,lugnuts,and chrome metal valve stems/caps are included with the wheels and everything is in very good condition,no curb rash.

These are still available for $150.00 plus shipping to lower 48

The wheels are sold to buickboy92 pending payment.

Thanks, John :smile:

John,

Thanks for the nice wheels and tires as promised....

BT

Thanks Ben, i hope you enjoy them as much as i did.

I think the Weld Pro-Stars are some of the best looking wheels ever made and look great on our cars.

Thanks again, John :smile:

Back