You can type here any text you want

Well, I notched the rear end.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
When seen in person the car really stands out & certainly one of my favorites. :D

Amazing shop, whats it used for? O and the car, I give it a 10!

The shop is a light duty body shop I manage for a 14 brand auto dealer campus. It's Penske owned. Actually, the whole place is pretty impressive.

TurboTGuy said:
Finally broke down and did it.

Just finished having Nick Micale's guy notch the rear end on the TR. (Did some skunkworks control arm work under there , too. ;))

Put new 10'' wheels (different offset) and brand new 295/55/15 MT DR's on her.... I'm thinkin' I could even get some 305's under there........

Me like! :D

That car is sick. I need to see it in person some time.

Must say whatever you paid for the notch it was worth it. That looks great tucked in. You nalied the stance.

Well, I notched the rear end.....

Yours or the car's ?
Forever live the white turbo Buicks.
Actually, forever live any hot performance cars in white.
A '68 Plymouth hemi GTX, a '69 Plymouth 440 GTX, 1 vette, & 3 turbo Buicks can't all be wrong.

Well, since you're just looking out for me, I'd better listen........ when should I bring it by?

Oh wait, I have an appointment at that time, sorry.....:D

DAMN! So close, but no cigar.....I will say that your car is just stunning.....must be nice...I know you're damn proud of it.....I would be, too........yes, in case you're wondering...I'm jealous of it......(sigh):( Bet it's fast as hell! Take it to the track!

Bruce '87 Grand National

DAMN! So close, but no cigar.....I will say that your car is just stunning.....must be nice...I know you're damn proud of it.....I would be, too........yes, in case you're wondering...I'm jealous of it......(sigh):( Bet it's fast as hell! Take it to the track!

Bruce '87 Grand National

As a matter of fact, I went to Speedworld just last night. Best time was 10.96 @126.33 with a horrible 1.746 60' time. 101.93 at the 1/8th mile and 116.19 @ the 1000' mark. :) She really makes some power on the big end.... :p

It's been in the 10's many times at that track with a best of 10.58 @ 127. They've always been cool about it and warned me I was pushing it several times. I guess last night I finally hit the threshold........:cool:

When I got back in the staging lanes I was told to take her home and that they won't tech me again until I have a roll bar.:(

I know they're only looking out for everyones' safety (kinda like you guys... :eek:) and I respect and appreciate that fact, but this thing really is a true street car. I just don't wanna hack her up.

I guess I have some serious pondering to do now.......... and then find a fabricator who can do a super clean, super stealth install.......:D

As a matter of fact, I went to Speedworld just last night. Best time was 10.96 @126.33 with a horrible 1.746 60' time. 101.93 at the 1/8th mile and 116.19 @ the 1000' mark. :) She really makes some power on the big end.... :p

It's been in the 10's many times at that track with a best of 10.58 @ 127. They've always been cool about it and warned me I was pushing it several times. I guess last night I finally hit the threshold........:cool:

When I got back in the staging lanes I was told to take her home and that they won't tech me again until I have a roll bar.:(

I know they're only looking out for everyones' safety (kinda like you guys... :eek:) and I respect and appreciate that fact, but this thing really is a true street car. I just don't wanna hack her up.

I guess I have some serious pondering to do now.......... and then find a fabricator who can do a super clean, super stealth install.......:D

Guy,

I don't have a fabricator I can recommend but I have had roll bars installed on several Turbo Buicks I've owned and could probably give you some first hand insights on what on specify. If you want to give me a call I'll PM you my #.

Neal

Guy,

I don't have a fabricator I can recommend but I have had roll bars installed on several Turbo Buicks I've owned and could probably give you some first hand insights on what on specify. If you want to give me a call I'll PM you my #.

Neal
Just post the info Neal. I'm sure everyone woud benifit from it.;)

......... and then find a fabricator who can do a super clean, super stealth install.......:D

You know we can do your bar and meet both criteria, just bring the car! :)

My street car is there, check out the bar in it.

You know we can do your bar and meet both criteria, just bring the car! :)

My street car is there, check out the bar in it.

Looks more like a dirt track car to me right now, Nick.........;)

Attachments

• 104_0593.JPG
    104_0593.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 49
  • 104_0594.JPG
    104_0594.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 49
Back