Well I sold the car.....

GTABurnout

It is the saddest ting to watch your baby drive out of your driveway with someone else behind the wheel. I had to get rid of it for financial reasons but I am sad its gone,

Phil if you read this send me your address I will send you back you plate frame.

The new owner will soon be brousing the site and I will hang out to add when and where I can. Thanks for all the help guys and another tr may be in my future....

Its hard to part with a car you are attached to, I remember watching my '79 Z28 drive off down the street when I sold it, I watched it until it was out of sight and I couldn't hear it any longer :( Luckily the other 2 cars I sold in my lifetime I was not attached to. Someday though, I will be parting with my TTA, just don't know when yet, maybe soon.

Originally posted by GTABurnout
It is the saddest ting to watch your baby drive out of your driveway with someone else behind the wheel. I had to get rid of it for financial reasons but I am sad its gone,

Phil if you read this send me your address I will send you back you plate frame.

The new owner will soon be brousing the site and I will hang out to add when and where I can. Thanks for all the help guys and another tr may be in my future....

Yep I knew that feeling when you drove away with her!! Hey I really appreciate the plate thing.

Phil Cockrell
11505 W Jewell Ct
Wichita Kansas 67209

hey hunter, sorry i bought your car and all...but hey, anytime you wanna drive it or whatever just gimme a call and let me know.

its an awesome car. thanks

Originally posted by 94formula
hey hunter, sorry i bought your car and all...but hey, anytime you wanna drive it or whatever just gimme a call and let me know.

Cool just get me the plate frame when you get new plates and we will call it even....

well, ok...i guess. j/k yeah once i get the plate i will get your plate and the frame to you.

Man is the ship sinking or what?

Good luck with the finances and with what ever lies ahead.

Jason

94formula, I guess introductions are in order.

I am Rick, and the one who just did the headgaskets on your new car so I know a little about it as well as Hunter. Give me a call sometime if you have any questions. 207-2237.

cool man, will do. as soon as i am actually able to drive the thing...i will start to mess around with tuning. but only with some advice from the people that know what they are doing, of course.

cool man, will do. as soon as i am actually able to drive the thing...i will start to mess around with tuning. but only with some advice from the people that know what they are doing, of course.

I assUme you got the Scanmaster with the car, but I'll still let you use my Direct Scan if you want for a night of tuning if you want.

You got my number, call sometime. Glad the car stayed in town, that makes at least 4 that I know of. Not bad for a town with a population under 1,000,000

yeah i got the scanmaster with it. i will probably give you a call when i am actually able to drive it. i need to sell my car first.......grrr