Well Kids, I'm pretty excited!!

I was confused when you said that , was like hold on maybe its going to be something new and never done before , a true chimera o_O

I was confused when you said that , was like hold on maybe its going to be something new and never done before , a true chimera o_O

I still have no idea what you are talking about... I mentioned a distributor here? When, where, was I drunk?

chi·me·ra
/kīˈmirə,kəˈmirə/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. 1.
    (in Greek mythology) a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail.
  2. 2.
    a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve.
    "the economic sovereignty you claim to defend is a chimera"
    synonyms:illusion, fantasy, delusion, dream, fancy, figment of the imagination, will-o'-the-wisp, phantom, mirage;
    ignis fatuus
    "the economic sovereignty she claims to defend is a chimera"

chi·me·ra
/kīˈmirə,kəˈmirə/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. 1.
    (in Greek mythology) a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail.
  2. 2.
    a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve.
    "the economic sovereignty you claim to defend is a chimera"
    synonyms:illusion, fantasy, delusion, dream, fancy, figment of the imagination, will-o'-the-wisp, phantom, mirage;
    ignis fatuus
    "the economic sovereignty she claims to defend is a chimera"
You know/knew my ex-wife, huh?
That's not fiction. I knew several women like that.
After taking an ugly woman for a wife, I separated & never had the balls to do it again.

LOL post 79 , you said short block assembled waiting on distributor/cam sensor drive gear , like I said just breaking your balls
anyways let me get back to my pipe LOL

distributor/cam sensor drive gear are the same..........

I thought it was pretty obvious I was building a Turbo Charged 109......

Sorry for your confusion.

I'll be sure to muck up one of your serious posts sometime soon, too.

Nice.

wasn't trying too muck up your post just teasing a little bit , trying to have fun with it/you , its a great post ill keep it serious

A few more parts bolted on. Notice the doghouse sitting a bit lower and the cool snap connect hoses on the turbo.....

Two weeks from tomorrow the plan is to haul the car out to Lou for engine install, tuning and him going over everything on the entire car with a fine toothed comb, as he always does when I bring my Snoozer to him.

It's been sitting for 2 years now, I guess I better wash it, huh?:eek::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 2019 109 build 10.jpg
    2019 109 build 10.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 67
Seriously thinking of Cruz Performance polished aluminum fuel rails, too.

Gotta say it here and now.....

I was confused by the "distributor" talk last night and, honestly, I flat missed the good natured ribbing I was getting.

All is good, sorry to those I went after.

Seriously thinking of Cruz Performance polished aluminum fuel rails, too.
I am truly grateful that we have incredible supporting vendors! It almost kills me to ever buy a part from anyone but them and I try my best to hardly ever do so. No generic manufactured product ever serves our proposes as well as the parts offered to us by the people who love these cars as we do.

So, please forgive me for asking this.

Does anyone else have a problem with running a part with the manufacturer's or vendor's name tremendously printed across it?

I am truly grateful that we have incredible supporting vendors! It almost kills me to ever buy a part from anyone but them and I try my best to hardly ever do so. No generic manufactured product ever serves our proposes as well as the parts offered to us by the people who love these cars as we do.

Does anyone else have a problem with running a part with the manufacturer's or vendor's name tremendously printed across it?
Yes, I do. I'm happy with my RJC front mount intercooler but no, I wish that wasn't stenciled across the front. If I'm going to advertise for you, I deserve a discount or a sponsorship [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, I do. I'm happy with my RJC front mount intercooler but no, I wish that wasn't stenciled across the front. If I'm going to advertise for you, I deserve a discount or a sponsorship [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I find this comment a bit odd. You have no problem mentioning all the "good" parts you bought for it in your (4 part, soon to be fifth, mind you) signature, so what's the difference if it's stamped/engraved/painted on the actual part on the car?

It's not like YOU personally fabricated or engineered it, is it?.......... :)

Last edited:

As long as I can still see through the windshield to drive it, I don't mind people knowing I bought what I think is the best for my car........ :cool:

interesting I love that John refurbished a dash cluster for me, but wish the new lens didn't say casper's on it , bc I prefer stock look on my mostly stock car ,but if I was into heavily modifying and putting the best upgrades on a car , I wouldn't mind their badging on it and actually like it in most cases like seeing the rjc through the grill or having cruz fuel rails, GN1 valve covers etc. that way it kinda shows it off as being bad ass.

on a build like TurboTGuy is doing I would want to see badging on all that cool stuff and might even have a little plate made for the top of radiator plate saying built by Turbo Lou or LOU CZARNOTA performance

interesting I love that John refurbished a dash cluster for me, but wish the new lens didn't say casper's on it , bc I prefer stock look on my mostly stock car ,but if I was into heavily modifying and putting the best upgrades on a car , I wouldn't mind their badging on it and actually like it in most cases like seeing the rjc through the grill or having cruz fuel rails, GN1 valve covers etc. that way it kinda shows it off as being bad ass.

Not sure what your dash looks like, but I like what I did. Took a Canadian speedo, had the mileage recalibrated by the best and ONLY analog Speedometer calibration shop left in AZ and a new gear installed to make it read MPH instead of KMH.

This = a STOCK appearing 140 mph speedo.

I love it and yeah, it was my idea.

Attachments

• 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 53