West coast nationals

Get your ass out there Krom. We have guys driving in from out of state and you can't even drive across town? I'm gunning for you this year.:cool:

Time to come clean on the reason I may not go. The environmental damage weighs heavy on me, burnouts, leaded fuel and the lack of catalytic convertors has pushed me near my limits.

Time to come clean on the reason I may not go. The environmental damage weighs heavy on me, burnouts, leaded fuel and the lack of catalytic convertors has pushed me near my limits.

Then go back to Canada with your liberal brothers.:biggrin: I'll take that poluting car off your hands and add it to my collection.

Jeff where are you staying? i haven't been to this track in ages, so i need a hotel to stay at.. if my parts are installed by then, i'm going to take the drive out to play a little bit.

Mike

here is the name and address of where we stay, this is the place Jeff is referring to.

Comfort Inn & Suites

13337 W Grand Ave, Surprise, AZ, US, 85374-9002

Phone: (623) 544-6874

Your limit of what? :confused:

I appreciate you taking me down to the local Sunoco fuel distributor so we could pick up 20 gallons of leaded race gas for both our cars. :biggrin:

I guess the catalytic converter sitting on your shelf must really be bothering you?

Certainly "Grandma's" Limited will be at the WCN. polluting as usual!

Krom.jpg

For all you non locals the front gate is now in use instead of the dirt road in the back.

For all you non locals the front gate is now in use instead of the dirt road in the back.

Continue North on Grand (US 60) From Happy Valley to Jomax Road, Go east about 3/4's of a mile on Jomax and the entrance is on the left.

The ........... Are we doing anything Friday night for dinner.

Last year we did have a nice get together on Saturday night, but the out-of-town guys did not show up? With racing available on Sunday, it would be nice to have a dinner Saturday evening.

We met at Famous Dave's restaurant near Bell Road and 83rd Ave just off the 101, close and easy to find. It would be nice if we could do this again, and have others join us! :biggrin:

Any other ideas are also welcome. :)

just got told today i'm moved to a new team with sundays and mondays off.. SO i'm still going to try to go but i'm the low man on the pole for requesting friday and saturday off for this weekend..

Sounds like a fun road trip!

Since I am now single, I'll have to find a house/dog sitter for a couple days.

I'll see if I can make it...I have relatives in Florence. :)

Here is an update on the WCN event as to entry time on Saturday.

Instead of setting up on the Friday afternoon before our Saturday event, this year we will be able to enter at 7:00 AM, which is 2 hours before the track opening time of 9:00 AM.

This will allow us to set up and claim our usual spots in the pit area, hope to see many of you there. :cool:

The other good news is weather is predicted in the 70's and sunny! :biggrin:

Nick, Do you know if fuel will be available at the track? Also, will they be doing tech between 7 and 9 or is the two hours just for setup? Thanks, Scott

sad to say the hotair car wont be making it this year. first year it will miss the event.. im working on a few things for a good 2012 season

The 2 hours from 7-9 is for our set up, but hopefully we can have them tech our cars in our area before they open the tech lane. :)