Western Pa April meet

Maybe when us guys from up 79 get all our cars running, we can have a meet somewhere in the middle. Grove City or Butler??? Somewhere like that. Kevinw25645 and WS6 and myself, are the lone Northwest Pa guys. Do not know anyone from Erie yet. WS6 and Kevin are building new engines and I am installing a new tranny and getting some powdercoating done. We need another month.

Thanks
Coach

Cool

We are all from Meadville, about 90 miles north of Pittsburgh. We all live within about 5 miles of each other. WS6 has TTA #473, I believe, Kevin has an 84 with an 87 drivetrain and interior and I have an 87 with 21000 on it. What tracks do you guys run at? I prefer Quaker City, but the other 2 like Thompson. We are all looking to do some tuning as soon as we get out.

Thanks
Coach

Maybe when us guys from up 79 get all our cars running, we can have a meet somewhere in the middle. Grove City or Butler??? Somewhere like that. Kevinw25645 and WS6 and myself, are the lone Northwest Pa guys. Do not know anyone from Erie yet. WS6 and Kevin are building new engines and I am installing a new tranny and getting some powdercoating done. We need another month.

Thanks
Coach

Me and the hayabusa would love a grove city run for a meet!! ZZZZOOM180

Where is the show at in Irwin?
my 93 chip seems to have crapped out, got the stock chip in as limp mode so it will probably be may before i get a replacement and take the car to a cruise. probably casti village for sure

The show is right off the turnpike. I believe this address will get you to the car cruise. 8775 Norwin Avenue (monroeville guys correct me if I am wrong here). I think people start showing up around 5pm.
We did find out a fact at the car cruise this weekend that Stagemonster's daughter is the spitting image of him, she even likes GN's.

there was some sick modern muscle at caste this past week.. a TT viper gts, a TT zo6 c6, another viper, a TTA, a few new camaros and challengers, 5 other c6 zo6's besides the TT one.

I'm down, only thing is whats the weather supposed to be like i heard cold and rain. If not what times it start and wheres it at?