What about this wideband controller?

Get the AEM from TurboTweak (Direct link provided) . . . . for 5 VERY important reasons :cool:;

1 -Support the vendors. :eek:
2 -Since you are using a TT chip, it will be very compatible.
3 -You will be able to select the AEM on the Powerlogger module.
4 -At $180, it is $115 cheaper.
5 -Support the vendors. :tongue:

Eric sells the inline AEM wideband. Hooks to the Powerlogger so you can read data from your laptop. Saves ya from mounting the extra guage/pod.

Joe

The AEM with the gauge is what I recommended. I have one and three other cars around me do with more to come over the winter. The gauge is the controller. The hookup is simple and it works well. You can also be sure your gauge and Powerlogger read the same and the adjustable values do not need to be altered on the configuration page of the logger. Had an issue where mine was 0.50 off of the Powerlogger reading. So my target 10.8:1 was really 10.3:1 on the actual wideband. Correction was made and picked up some power.

The AEM with the gauge is what I recommended. I have one and three other cars around me do with more to come over the winter. The gauge is the controller. The hookup is simple and it works well. You can also be sure your gauge and Powerlogger read the same and the adjustable values do not need to be altered on the configuration page of the logger. Had an issue where mine was 0.50 off of the Powerlogger reading. So my target 10.8:1 was really 10.3:1 on the actual wideband. Correction was made and picked up some power.

So with out the gauge it (WB) won't be accurate??? :eek:
something for me to think about as I DON"T want another gauge and like the fact that i didn't need one. I was planning on one using the PL for WB readings.:frown:
Time to give this some more thought

So with out the gauge it (WB) won't be accurate??? :eek:
something for me to think about as I DON"T want another gauge and like the fact that i didn't need one. I was planning on one using the PL for WB readings.:frown:
Time to give this some more thought
_
Yes, I would have been a little off on my targets. Now don't thing you have to add another gauge because mine is out of plain sight in the glovebox. I Chet it with my scanmaster/Powerlogger reading from time to time to make sure everything is OK.

For a budget build you can't beat a TT 6.1 chip, AEM for ease of install, and powerlogger for logging and making adjustments. I have this setup and also have the AEM gauge in a GNS Performance 3 gauge pod mounted next to the dash above the radio for the factory look.

I run the Af/x and it has been flawless. A side note when installing it, the plug is easily removeable so you don't need a mungus hole to run the plug/harness though.