What are our choices for a 9" X 11" convertor?

RareT

The Thread Freezer
Besides PTS, who else makes a good quality 9"X11" convertor for our 2004R?

Ed

Just buy the 9/11 from Bruce. Enjoy a great converter that will put a hell of a grin on your face. There might be other converters out there that perform well but it's hard to imagine that there are any that perform better that the PTS. :)

The Transmission Center (link listed above) sells a 9x12 that I have had in my car for the last year. (mine is a 3200, which I plan to have re-stalled this year to 3800) Problem free. This is a single 12" kevlar clutch instead of multi-disc. I lock it at the top of 3rd. An advantage of single over multi disc is less parasitic drag/less hp loss. The converter is made by Midwest, and they've been around a long time. Very good price. Just another choice.

I'd like more info on the 9x12...Sounds rigfht up my alley...Sorry to highjack the thread.

JaBoT has the Transmission Center's URL in his post above. Just click on it and go ck it out

I got my converter and tranny parts from Bruce any have nothing but good things to say about the quality and service.

I'm certain there are many good builders as well as suppliers and I know that cost must factor into some of your decisions. Mine wasn't a give away by any means, but it has seen some crap and has done just what he said it would....hold up!!!

:cool: