What are the Best Ride feal non lowering springs going back to stock height

eddiedellz

Gringo
I have a set of eibach lowering springs its a harsh ride and a bit bouncy plus with the 12 inch brake uppgrade im haveing all kinds of tire hitting the wheel well problems so i want to go back to stock height springs .. what are the best ones to get so im not throwing away my money agin.. allso where can i get a set of new isolators? thanks! -Ed:confused:

I have a brand new pair of upper prothane isolators for the rear springs. They are still in the shrink wrap. I got them from BMR Fabrication for $7.95 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested in them.

I cant find anywhere that sells the front isolators and runnign out of time before i put the springs in i did mention energy suspension one place said they could order them but for 145$ !! i thaught the guy has to be on crack. i thaught about getting antoher set of rears and maby hacken them up to fit but im sure thats not a good idea ... ideas?:confused: :confused: :confused:

it seems that way but other people are saying other thigns like change the isolators to fix my car lower on the right side then the left. about half a inch .. there new springs and it kinda did the same thing before i put them in aswell but these are the loweing springs im going to swap them out with a set of stock ride height on saturday im tryign to cover all my options while im in there so i could get this headach off my shoulders.

There IS a rubber isolator on the front springs. Only on the top though.

I just purchased the Polyurathane Front Coil Spring Isolators from Summit, they are part number ENS-9-6108G, I paid $14.39 for them.

They fit PERFECTLY on my car with my Eibach Springs
Here are the specs if anyone wants to double check my experience.

isol_a.gif

I.D. 3 3/4"
Lip O.D. 4 1/4"
O.D. 5 13/16"
Pad Thickness 5/16"
Lip Height 9/16"
Total Height 7/8"

Ryan

I also have a picture of this EXACT isolator on my Edelbrock/Eibach Springs.....if anyone STILL doubts it fitment.

Ryan

so still where does it come from ? what can i use to replace it if its that bad and might be causeing my body lean:confused: :confused:

i got a new set of stock height springs they look really small kinda like my lowering springs and the rears look high heh weird anyway .................. is there something i could fab up to replace my isolator incase i need to like can i use ones made for the rears and trim them up????