What are these plugs

Nasty Nash

Was looking under my hood and saw these 2 plugs they were right next to my brakebooster. Are they suppose to go anywhere specific?? Help please

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394764862836.jpg
    1394764862836.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 143
Will check my car in about a hour and a half when i get home from work. Where do they run to? Main harness?

Unfortionately i dont have either of those connectors on mine. Do your wipers work? The wiper motor is right there. If not, see what doesnt work on your car and go from there. Let me know what you find.

I think i got the answers i was looking for already. They said they were power master connectors. I guess optional on the 85 buick

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Isn't that a hydroboost in the back round?
Yes....later in the 85 model year they started transitioning to the powermaster...so they incorporated the associated wiring in the harness, that's why his have caps on them. Some cars have the wiring for powermaster, yet still have the hydroboost.

Yes....later in the 85 model year they started transitioning to the powermaster...so they incorporated the associated wiring in the harness, that's why his have caps on them. Some cars have the wiring for powermaster, yet still have the hydroboost.
Makes sense