You can type here any text you want

what cars can i get a manual antenna from?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the wrath

my power antenna went out and i want to replace it with a manual one which cars came with black base and mast

I think someone still sells a repair kit for the power antenna, try kirbans.

If it's just the motor not runing you can remove it and clean out the motor yourself. Since our cars the antenna base is so close to the fender no aftermarket power antenn will fit nicely there. You can try call gm parts and look for a fixed mast antenna off a 84-87 regal/cutlass or monte

Kirban sells: Products

My WE4 came stock with a black fixed antenna.It's a bit of a pain if you like to put a car cover on your ride, my antenna is on hand tight.

yes i am looking for a non power manual antenna i need the base that is screws on to

yes i am looking for a non power manual antenna i need the base that is screws on to

Did you check out the link I left for KIrbans?Or does he only sell the antenna without the base.I believe he has what you are looking for, nothing against gbody parts.:)

Try g-body parts and see if he has one off a junked regal.

I got a manual antenna (pulled out my electric) from g-body a few years ago and put one of the 8" antenna on it and it works great in my area. my .02

Back