• Combo Four

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Combo Five

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Combo Six

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

gbodygmachine

I have had some help from guys on the board doing some photochopping of my Buick. I am torn between 2 color combos. What do you guys think????

Jeff

Combo One:
Black/Silver
silver-black.jpg

Combo Two:
Dark Red/Black
red-black.jpg

Combo Three
Grey/Silver
gray2tone.gif

Combo Four:
Blue/Black
blue-black.jpg

Combo Five
Silver/Black
black-silver.jpg

Combo Six
Light Red/Black
2tone2.jpg

I like the dark red / black combo.. For comparison here is one that is on the SF Craigslist. I think the colors look better the way you have with the red on top and being darker.

Attachments

• 01010001030201040220080123a2796f7f46c62ca52f00e648.JPG
    01010001030201040220080123a2796f7f46c62ca52f00e648.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 454
Hard to say they all look pretty cool! I'll vote for Combo 5.

I like Combo 3 (gray/silver) that I made too. Every time someone does a 2-tone job, you can bet money one color will be black. I think it looks a little unique using two colors that are closer together on the color spectrum. It makes for a subtle contrast instead of making your car look like two different cars glued down the middle.

I like Combo 3 (gray/silver) that I made too. Every time someone does a 2-tone job, you can bet money one color will be black. I think it looks a little unique using two colors that are closer together on the color spectrum. It makes for a subtle contrast instead of making your car look like two different cars glued down the middle.

This is what he is talking about.
9q9veg.gif

I like the dk red and blk, I did a photo shop like that a while back I'll dig up. Alsofollowing the body line for the break vs lower looks more natural and easy on the eyes IMO.

combo #2

I don't really like two tone paint jobs but that is a good choice of colors.

i love this thread. I would love to see combos of White and others because i want to get mine in the booth after my tranny swap.

roof trim .

Five is tight but you gotta get rid of the roof wrap that goes across !;)

I still like this one:
gn2tone2.jpg

This thread is where we realize we need a paint job design generator as a forum feature