What do you do for a living?

Parts guy for my local GM Dealer, just celebrated my 12 year anniversary there this week. Started when I was 17.

I also own my own small business - Detailing, vehicle appraisals, purchase consultations, and transportation.

Work keeps me out of trouble.... At least until I get behind the wheel of my Buick.

This one's been done a few times over the years. Too lazy to search there though..... ;)

I am a mobile rim repair tech. I currently work for a company but in a few months I will start my own operation. Right now the company I work for only offers cosmetic damage but I have been learning how to do structural repair, welding and straightening from a 30 year vet of the game. The job is really cool and I occasionally get to drive some of the best exotics on the planet.

mass2.jpg

mass1.jpg

mass3.jpg

acura1.jpg

acura3.jpg

acura2.jpg

Paintless Dent Repair Tech. I take the dents out of your Buicks :biggrin:

Thats a great business!!! I know a few guys around here that make a killing at the dealerships. Is there a lot of competition out there?

I'm a Master Sergeant in the United States Air Force. By trade I am a helicopter crew chief but right now I do Foreign Internal Defense and Irregular Warfare. I basically go to to all the crap holes in the world and train their Air Force's on how to kill bad guys. I could drop retirement papers any day, but I am waiting for that perfect contracting job to do it. ;)

Electrical design Engineer.
Our company sells custody transfer metering equipment to the petroleum industry all over the world.

Ooh-Rah, Chief.:cool: What was your AFSC?

I was a safety guy (AFSC 1S000 and 1S0X1) for 21 of my 25 years. I retired as the Air Force Career Field Manager for the Safety AFSC. Being the Career Field Manager was a great job that I still miss every day.

Rob

I'm a licensed journeyman electrician by trade, but for the last 10 years I've worked for AT&T. Currently I'm in the Construction Dept., repairing/replacing telephone cable. Sometimes referred to as 'pole dancing'.

I was a safety guy (AFSC 1S000 and 1S0X1) for 21 of my 25 years. I retired as the Air Force Career Field Manager for the Safety AFSC. Being the Career Field Manager was a great job that I still miss every day.

Rob

Hell yeah Chief!!!

Imma weekend warrior :cool: E6 2T271...In Iraq now...fixin to come home in about 2 weeks:D

On the Civilian side I'm an Air Traffic Controller for the FAA...not at an airport, i'm enroute watchin a scope :cool:

Work at a paper mill. Been with IP for 27 years. Work in the Util. side and don't know much about paper machines.

Got my first job at the local GM dealer in 85 pushing a broom and changing oil. Went to UTI in 88and became Master tech in auto/diesel, did that for about 9 years got tired of getting lip from parts counter guys, they think the world revoles around them or something.:biggrin: Just kidding. Worked up to service writer then to cars sales. I went on my owne in 99 and have been my owne boss sence. Thank you Lord. I take HAIL out of cars. Dents that is.:smile:Alan

I'm a licensed journeyman electrician by trade, but for the last 10 years I've worked for AT&T. Currently I'm in the Construction Dept., repairing/replacing telephone cable. Sometimes referred to as 'pole dancing'.

I have a friend who works for AT&T, customer service installation. He just loves AT&T - not.