You can type here any text you want

What do you guys think of these?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Those the new wheels on Year Ones re-make of the Trans-Am the smokey an the bandit car

Yes, still in black I think they might match the GNX style more than any other I've seen recently. They are three piece too...

Yes, still in black I think they might match the GNX style more than any other I've seen recently. They are three piece too...

Beat me to it!!! I already had plans doing that to them wheels whenever I pic up my GN:rolleyes:!! I like em!!! Let me know if you go threw with it!!!

2 or 3 years ago we talked agout those wheels the 17x8 you can get resanable for less then 1k but there the cast one pice. there is a car on here with a set of 15s I have the pic saved at home Ill post it when I get home.

they don't look right.. the original 15" wheels they are modeled after are a good looking wheel, but they only look right on a late 70's Trans Am or early 80's Grand Prix.

I am a T/A buff I wouldnt do it. They say trans am way too loud for me. Its like putting corvette rims on a GN or trans am. FOr that money Id go straight to CCW.

Yeah, just not sure I wont see a pontiac every time I look at my wheels lol. I'm actually leaning towards the ccw setup you went with.

This company is supposed to call me back today about making a gnx style wheel like this. Apparently they can do it without to much hassle, talking to the owner about demand I was told.

Ill keep you guys updated if they say they can do it

Back