You can type here any text you want

what do you think about this deal?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
My boss wants to sell me an Orion 4-channel amp that bridges down to about 950w to 1 channel and a Primier 40x2 component amp for $200. I've never used either brand...but I think I could use the Orion to amp my MTX sub and the Premier to amp the 6x9s...what do you think?!?!

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
My boss wants to sell me an Orion 4-channel amp that bridges down to about 950w to 1 channel and a Primier 40x2 component amp for $200. I've never used either brand...but I think I could use the Orion to amp my MTX sub and the Premier to amp the 6x9s...what do you think?!?!

Orion amplifiers are very clean and powerful, a very good choice in amplifiers. Since it is 4 channel, use 2 channels bridged mono to feed a single 12" sub and the other 2 channels in stereo to the 6 X 9s or a nice set of components up front. I really wouldnt bother with the Premier (not all that clean). Just my .03 cents! :)

thanks for the input Audio God! I think I'll hit him up on the deal and pawn the other one off.

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
thanks for the input Audio God! I think I'll hit him up on the deal and pawn the other one off.

Gary Biggs is the "Audio God" and your welcome! :cool:

Back