What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

ran into a couple posts with black lettering on black background .... VERY hard to read.

there is a reason books and mags don't have black backgrounds.....

[quote="DavidM, "If you guys do not like the black, you can go under your settings and change it back to white."[/quote]

Where? I couldn't find where to change it......................:whistle:

where is the settings button?

Go all the way to the upper right hand corner of any page. See your avatar? Hover your mouse pointer over the "cpanel" button and you'll see all the options for the control panel.

I Like the change so far.........Hope it works well with IE browser. As I type I do notice that it is slow to keep up with what I'm typing & I'm not that fast.

Edit..
I miss the post count as well also hope the old iTrader rating counts come over to show what they were once before.

How it works with IE is still problematic. That isn't going to change with this update because it's still XenForo software, just updated.
I checked. Yup, still the same problems exist with IE.

I'm having a hard time reading with the black background and can't find where in settings to change it. How do I cahnge the background color, if possible?

Ohh shit get your flame suit on quickly you gonna need it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Please no!! I love u people...I sorry so sorry forgive me... I thought with that most I see has crazy post!! I respect yall an joke to. Having fun!! I only no amagia and his crazy post!!!!

Ya seems little faster once I get a hold of it

Please no!! I love u people...I sorry so sorry forgive me... I thought with that most I see has crazy post!! I respect yall an joke to. Having fun!! I only no amagia and his crazy post!!!!

Ask czimple about what happens to nonbelievers ...........:smuggrin::angelic:

@czimpel

Last edited:
A lot of the things people are missing were addons before. I'll be adding a lot of this stuff back once my work schedule eases up some. I also may need to reconfigure the trading system. I'll look at that today.

My back ground is all black,o_O Does anyone else find it hard to read or is it just my old age;)

Nope, you're not alone Kevin. To be honest……..I find the all black background very difficult to see the overall view at a glance. Needs to be lighter background in my opinion. Of course my older age & the need for reading (magnifier glasses) probably comes into play. I also find the search engine too often finding "No Results". I"m all for change, but just don't find this easily viewed. :cautious: