What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

Hey thanks! How about this? I let you move this site to a new server and fix all the shit that comes along with upgrading 3 version of the board software.

Give me a call when its done

LOL - that made me spew my coffee out my nostrils.

I really like it now.
I'm acclimated.
It's clearly a huge upgrade - and i'm sure it doesn't happen at the click of a mouse.

Just tested the feedback system. Its working perfectly.

It WILL import old data from vBulletin, Im just not sure I have the database name and password still to do so.

I hope you find it. I hope I can get my positive trader feedback rating from the past.

Is there a forum jump button? I'm having to back out to the forums list, then select the forum I want to visit.

Nevermind, I just found it. Located to the far right. Small white square divided into 4 smaller squares. When you hold over it it says "open quick navigation". Cool!

Last edited:
needs more contrast between the black background color and the dark gray of the posts, and the division between people's posts and their epic signatures is all but invisible on the three different computers that i've used to log on this weekend.

and i don't think my eyes will ever accept the white text on black background..

but the way the sleeker looking ads are inserted into posts almost seamlessly is pretty clever...

Shoutbox isn't working! Rabble! Rabble Rabble!!

LOL looks great. J/K 'bout the shoutbox (although it really isn't working, I doubt anyone cares)

I haven't been on except on my iPhone.....(without the app) and I can't seem to get the icons to work nor can I see anyone's signatures...?

looks like a new all time low for us now = Add splitting posts OHH the shame:(
can't believe what i am going to say but DAMN i miss Haterrade ( what ever that old add post used ) Them good old days.
BTW -- I do understand the need for it.

looks like a new all time low for us now = Add splitting posts OHH the shame:(
can't believe what i am going to say but DAMN i miss Haterrade ( what ever that old add post used ) Them good old days.
BTW -- I do understand the need for it.

I cant see those ads for some reason. Ill try a different browser and see if I can adjust them.

I can see them in IE. Yea.. its not supposed to be like that. Ill fix it tonight provided I dont work a 12+ hours day today.

Jay , you get to work half days too...
That's what my boss calls 12 hour days ...lol.
It's only a half a day ....

Bryan

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I have a question. When I going through threads and I hit the back key I get logged out. It happened like ten times today. I usually never log out. That way When I come back Its up and running

Phone app has started failing to connect! (android) @JacC
MINE is doing a lot also I go from using my WiFi to internet on the phone or vise versa. Switching back in forth to log in

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a question. When I going through threads and I hit the back key I get logged out. It happened like ten times today. I usually never log out. That way When I come back Its up and running
Have you tried it as a separate tab? All I do is use the center button to click on the link and it opens on a tab. No back and forth to deal with, and when you're done you just close the tab.;)