What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

My Iphone app just wont load up at all. so I erased it and downloaded it again ,but same ole stuff

I cant see those ads for some reason. Ill try a different browser and see if I can adjust them.

here is what this post looks like on this computer:

1471348_10153625581310441_1991288535_n.jpg

What's going on with it? Haven't been able to connect with PC in 3 or 4 days and comes and goes on my phone

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

HATE it. Change it back. If it ain't broke... Don't Microsoft this board up. For the most part, change is rarely good.

What's going on with it? Haven't been able to connect with PC in 3 or 4 days and comes and goes on my phone

Open a new browser window, refresh will not work.

Bryan

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Everyone having connectivity issues, I believe its a Network Solutions problem. After spending 13 hours yesterday recabling a rack, installing and configuring a new firewall, cutting to a new internet link, racking a new phone system and installing the component to go with it, I spent 40 minutes on the phone with Network Solutions because I couldnt get the company's A-Records to change. Turns out NS is having a LOT of issues and thats where the TurboBuick.Com domain is parked.

There is an IOS update for the mobile app. Im going to try to compile it and push it up tonight if I get home before 11. Ive worked like 41 hours in the last 3 days so Im really dragging ass and I wont see a light at the end of the tunnel until at least next week.

Have you tried it as a separate tab? All I do is use the center button to click on the link and it opens on a tab. No back and forth to deal with, and when you're done you just close the tab.;)

When I open from a tab its logged out when it opens.I only go on this site and facebook and when I feel the need I go to Fullthrottlespeed and other vendors and drool over the parts that I need:hungry:
I thought that maybe the site wants me logged out if I not using it.

im wondering if it is a good idea to have the ability to rate all of the threads.... the whole "Like, Dislike, Old, new, Dumb" thing...... sounds like a great way to begin flame wars over nuthing. just .02$ thought.

JAY,

HELP!!!!!!! I can't pull up the site on my shop computer served by Century Link but it works fine on my home system served by ATT ??? HELP???? Spoke w/ Century Link and they had problem pulling up at their site also. They said they do not block any sites!
This all started after the web design change late last week, before then all was fine on all my systems. Did the web id change? Can't pull up on Google or Internet Explorer at the shop. HELP!! I have conversations and alerts coming and usually work from shop computer, HELP!

Please advise , Thank you

JAY,

HELP!!!!!!! I can't pull up the site on my shop computer served by Century Link but it works fine on my home system served by ATT ??? HELP???? Spoke w/ Century Link and they had problem pulling up at their site also. They said they do not block any sites!
This all started after the web design change late last week, before then all was fine on all my systems. Did the web id change? Can't pull up on Google or Internet Explorer at the shop. HELP!! I have conversations and alerts coming and usually work from shop computer, HELP!

Please advise , Thank you
He already did advise us. Read below.;)
Everyone having connectivity issues, I believe its a Network Solutions problem. After spending 13 hours yesterday recabling a rack, installing and configuring a new firewall, cutting to a new internet link, racking a new phone system and installing the component to go with it, I spent 40 minutes on the phone with Network Solutions because I couldnt get the company's A-Records to change. Turns out NS is having a LOT of issues and thats where the TurboBuick.Com domain is parked.

There is an IOS update for the mobile app. Im going to try to compile it and push it up tonight if I get home before 11. Ive worked like 41 hours in the last 3 days so Im really dragging ass and I wont see a light at the end of the tunnel until at least next week.

Thanks for all you do Jay. I fixed my phone by uninstalling it and reinstalling it. This back ground is very hard on the eyes....at least for me.

I hate the black back ground and there is not a separation line between each persons' response post of the black back ground. Type also appears to be smaller.

You can change the background color to white. At least you can on the phone.

all the places where you would type anything- reply boxes, login area, etc- are all but impossible to see... i'd hate to be someone that's never been on this site and doesn't know the general layout..

all the places where you would type anything- reply boxes, login area, etc- are all but impossible to see... i'd hate to be someone that's never been on this site and doesn't know the general layout..
We've lost the new members list but the spammers seem to have found that weakness.:mad::eek:

He already did advise us. Read below.;)
Thank you for the response. I'm not sure if that helps my situation as I don't need apps. based on my using desk or laptop w/ Google Chrome?
I will keep trying and watching the updates!

Thanks to all for the time & work spent on the website!!