What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

No more refresh every 10 seconds!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!

If you guys do not like the black, you can go under your settings and change it back to white.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just know that version of the style is from a older version of the forum software. Some functions on the site will not work with it

Thanks for the input so far. will be doing lots of tweeking next few days :)

My back ground is all black,o_O Does anyone else find it hard to read or is it just my old age;)

PLEEEZZZEEEE get rid of the black background. I can't find the settings to change it to white..

Damn, I CAN'T STAND black BB's. I'm so sick of them I can puke. :(

ks

Win u slide to get to the browse at the top over hit the gear looking thing and u can change to white in the settings

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm on a computer. I still don't see anything that allows me to change colors..?

ks

I'm on a computer. I still don't see anything that allows me to change colors..?

ks

Sorry forgot to mention, this is only on the Cell phone app.

Below is a picture on where you should be finding the color option.

1386383234926.jpg

I just noticed the too the top button that was in the lower right corner is gone. That was handy.

OK found it way way at the bottom.
The old floating top button was a better idea.

Overall though, this version seems to be an improvement.

I like it other than the text does seem smaller. I can deal with the black although I do prefer the white or off white background better, but for free I won't complain.

Sorry forgot to mention, this is only on the Cell phone app.

Below is a picture on where you should be finding the color option.

View attachment 208547

Thnx for the help.
I don't see any Settings button anywhere on the computer version. Maybe it's not running yet..

The board works on the iOS app, but at home it still says upgrading?

nvmd, seems to work now!

Last edited:
Where is the trader feedback???
What is T6P ??? I figure inside joke but asking anyways.. Turbo6Punks!! Duunnoo...

Speaking of the trader rating. It doesnt seem to be working. I tried to leave feedback and I'm getting an error saying
  • Invalid thread specified. You can leave feedback only for the starter of the thread or if you have started the thread.
However I was the starter of the thread in the for sale section in order to leave the feedback.

This is the link.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...h-pump-hanger-sender-new.404907/#post-3323053

Also I doubt I'd be able to get my +20 feedback rating from before the last update?