You can type here any text you want

What exhaust are you guys running

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatkid1983

I didn't see an exhaust page on here. What are you guys running for exhaust? Are flowmasters a no no?

I didn't see an exhaust page on here. What are you guys running for exhaust? Are flowmasters a no no?
Stay away from flow masters stay with a straight through design muffler like dynomax or magnaflow mufflers . Two exhaust systems I like are Rjc 3" exhaust which I had , and the 3" dual exhaust system from custom turbo regal parts .

hooker cat back at the moment would love a big single exhaust ... 99% of the time I run open cut out

http://buickgn.com/CatBack.htm
cat_back4.jpg

OR

4InchSingleShotExhaust-2.jpg

Mark, does ANYONE have your dual exhaust that doesn't shine like brand new? Every time I see one, it looks GREAT.

I've got an old hooker dual 2.5" setup with super turbo mufflers. On that note, does anyone have a comparison of straight through vs. turbo that they want to add to this thread? I'm always on the fence about swapping my mufflers.

ATR 2.5" I did have the Pit Bull mufflers on there originally, but they rusted, so I have straight thru polished stainless something (cant remember) mufflers from Summit Racing

Dynomax VT feeding a Dynomax ultra flow. Deadly quiet at idle and cruising speeds with ZERO drone. I still have an electric cut out for when things need to get loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dynomax VTs here as well. The rest of the system is Pypes 2 1/2".
There is a link in my signature with a sound clip video.

Bryan

ATR 2.5 inch duals with Dynomax Ultraflows. I run turndowns in place of the tailpipes. I've had people tell me it sounds like a V8 especially at idle.

Have 3 cars and 3 different exhausts,
1. Magnaflow from cotton's
2. Pypes w/dynomax muffs
3. ATR and round pitbulls

all 2.5"s

Back