You can type here any text you want

What exhaust are you guys running

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Which one do you prefer?
I prefer the Magnaflow sound and fit but not the price they were expensive, the ATR sound second but its not stainless and their long out of business, pypes are good a little drone but not over baring and the price was Great at under $400

My setup on my 10 sec Gn is a GN1 3 1/2 external wastegate DP and I had a custom handmade 4" single exhaust stopped before the rear axle with a straight thru magnaflow muffler . I love it .

This. 3 straight through Dynomax. Ultra quiet and zero drone. I don't run at the track but several years back someone was running 10's through the muff's with this. Of course quiet isn't everyone's cup of tea. 3mufflers.jpg

3" Dual from GN1 with MagnaFlow straight through mufflers. I love it. No crackle at WOT like glass packs. Sounds deep and clean. GN1 sold me the exhaust without mufflers when nobody else would. They are a great source.

I searched quite a bit recently and found these charts. Hard to find real dyno results out there.

mufflers.jpg
muff-db.jpg

Back