What happen to Pink's All Out?

Texas gn

The only thing i can find anymore is Pass Time..Does anyone know if pinks will be aired again? really miss that.

The first link I posted said it aired tomorrow. Then when I checked my DVR, it said it's a rerun from 07. The link above is about them halting production.

Speed Channel execs didn't feel it appealed to a large enough audience. So they pulled the plug.

He ran out of t-shirts from tearing them off after each incident so he could flex.

williamsGN said:

So by revamp you mean they will get Mr tight shirt your stereotypical reality show sidekicks. A busty blonde, a skinny know it all dweeb/spaz, and a fat tatooed guy with a goatee and shades. Then in the intro they all walk side by side in slow motion then stop and cross there arms while in the background there is a giant explosion.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo

I am friends with the guy who runs Lucas Oil Raceway son and he said most of the tracks don't want them back. They require too much and the track doesn't make any money. He did say the hosts were very needy as well. I did prefer all out over the regular pinks though. The sandbagging got old. Nobody wanted to watch guys pedal the car down the track in a junky old car with a built motor going against someone else's pride and joy.

They had an un-televised Pinks event locally, and that host was there. He only came out to flag the last few rounds. Everything else was off the tree, and the track officials said similar things, very needy, no money, lots of event demands, etc. I can only imagine what this guy is like on a full produced show.