You can type here any text you want

What injectors do I have?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jk kelly

How do you tell what # injectors I have? All I know is that they are blue.. Are they stock?

Should be a part number on the side. Post that info, plus a pic and I am sure someone can identify them. Hell, maybe can ID them just knowing they are blue... I have not seen blue ones that I recall...

Do they have blue tops or are they all blue? There should be numbers molded into the tops of the injectors somewhere to identify them.

if they are dark blue on top, with black bodies, then they are most likely what we call "Blue Tops" around here...... 36 lb/hr from a Furd T-bird SuperCoupe if I remember correctly.

Do you know what chip is in the car?

Bob

if they are dark blue on top, with black bodies, then they are most likely what we call "Blue Tops" around here...... 36 lb/hr from a Furd T-bird SuperCoupe if I remember correctly.

Do you know what chip is in the car?

Bob
It has 566 then under it it has 280150967 I think

jk kelly said:
What is recommended for a upgrade ?

Those are not stock.

60's are a good upgrade that will work well for anything from a stock setup with 93 all the way to 10's with 93/alky or race gas. You will need a chip that is burned to match the injectors you choose.

for modest horsepower goals, the 36's run really well.

What are your intentions with the car?

B

Back