What kind of bumper fillers are most people buying now.........

If you have money and can show off like Gary[ posting an expensive {RATILAC] in this thread that has nothing to do with bumper fillers except to prove what's already been said many times.

I thought that picture was a bumper filler.
You mean to tell me that is a car? :eek:

I thought that picture was a bumper filler.
You mean to tell me that is a car? :eek:

You're right!! It's spoolfools new carbon fiber RATILAC reproduction bumper fillers for the rich.

The price for that model is a mere $13,500.00 for the front one piece carbon fiber replica.:eek:

Laughing for sure. The most advanced part of the car

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You're right!! It's spoolfools new carbon fiber RATILAC reproduction bumper fillers for the rich.

The price for that model is a mere $13,500.00 for the front one piece carbon fiber replica.:eek:

Those darned 1%ers.
Perhaps on my any future posts, should I wish to remain a non member in not good standing of the good ole boys club and vanquished Buick owner, I shall attach 1024 x 768 pixel size pictures of the front end of all my cars.
Or - get something from Google images. Whichever. :D

Laughing for sure. The most advanced part of the car

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Actually, giving Gary some credit - some - I do believe it is powered by a Buick LC2.
So it ain't all bad.

I have Mike's(spoolfools2) and I would recommend watching his install video, then watch it 3 more times.
It is simple and easy and go in very easy.

Now, they one drawback I have with my car, is that since it was repainted and "blacker" than the original paint and the fillers are a bit "grey" on my car.
But, you need to really stare at it to see the difference

I ordered a set of Danko ones sept 26.. Quick to take my $$, not quick to send me my fillers. Still waiting.:mad:

I ordered a set of Danko ones sept 26.. Quick to take my $$, not quick to send me my fillers. Still waiting.:mad:

Yes - there is that.
I see sometimes they advertise or point out the delivery lead time is based upon order / production set up. , blah blah blah

Yes - there is that.
I see sometimes they advertise or point out the delivery lead time is based upon order / production set up. , blah blah blah

Yea they said 2-4 weeks. I look on ebay and they advertise "in stock ready to ship". Of course I find this after I placed the order on there website. Oh well. That's what I get for not searching on here about them first.

these are my fillers guess whos? over look at all the dents scrapes an rust on this real driven non show car

I guess you wouldn't lil man u prolly cant tell the difference ... im still waiting on you to (rape) out run grumpy :D

super zak u will learn good buick parts take awhile ... cheap parts are waiting to ship. I learnt this with engine builders an lawyers. If they are ready to do your job right away = they aren't any good because they are sitting on their ass an not doing their job

I guess you wouldn't lil man u prolly cant tell the difference ... im still waiting on you to (rape) out run grumpy :D

I'm not lil, as you claim, I tired of the ass kissing and and overboard vendor support from the vets on this board that belittle others that challenge claims or choose to go a different route for whatever reasons they so choose.

I'm not pointing to this product in particular, I'm just saying that certain vendors are treated like gods on this board and if you disagree with them you're considered ignorant and belittled for daring speak out against the all powerful OZ.

I see why most of the knowledgeable vets have either left or don't offer any advice now.

I wouldn't rape out on grumpy as you say, he's a good guy and tells it like it is and I respect him.Unlike the various sheep wandering the pastures of this board.

BBAAA BBAAA

I quoted your words .... ive bought parts from grumpy an met him russ an Melissa once in good ol sc ...... u have a lot to learn young grasshopper! no nut hugging here ... btw those are nos gn fillers I got a deal on acouple yrs ago ... I was sure u couldn't tell the diff that's why I posted the pic

btw those are nos gn fillers I got a deal on acouple yrs ago ... I was sure u couldn't tell the diff that's why I posted the pic

No one could tell in a pic. In person is the real test of what the quality of a filler is.

Why did you even bring up Grumpy?? I love that miserable old prick.

I don't look for a hatin on me it just comes naturally because I speak my mind and live in the world of anti- political correctness.

Nothin but love Scott, you seem like a nice guy and I've read many threads you participated in and you're fair, not highly opinionated like some on this board.

Peace out OLE SHAMAN PRIEST!!!

I musta got u mixed up with another guy ... sorry ... he was talkin shit to grumpy for no reson ..... yeah I try to call it like it is but ummm sometimes I just speak my mind ( talk shit too ) lol