What kind of bumper fillers are most people buying now.........

I musta got u mixed up with another guy .

No you probably didn't, but it's all good I stand up for what I believe and take a lot of heat sometimes for doing so.

yeah I try to call it like it is but ummm sometimes I just speak my mind ( talk shit too ) lol

See we have a lot in common YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!!!

This threa
I'm not pointing to this product in particular, I'm just saying that certain vendors are treated like gods on this board and if you disagree with them you're considered ignorant and belittled for daring speak out against the all powerful OZ.

Welcome to the Internet!! This is common across all car forums.

yeah im mostly mild after acouple 20 oz of crown I get wild ... but 99% of the time if I talk it I can back it up.. im on 60 oz now lol

We better stop before this thread goes off the tracks and get derailed permanently.

OH Wait TO LATE!!!:eek:

It's been fun, I'm going to finish my scotch and crash.

Need to get up at 4 a.m. for work.

RZ

super zak u will learn good buick parts take awhile ... cheap parts are waiting to ship. I learnt this with engine builders an lawyers. If they are ready to do your job right away = they aren't any good because they are sitting on their ass an not doing their job

Funny I sent a email an hour ago and they replied with a tracking number. There on there way. Too bad the car is in storage till April. lol :)

I understand what everyone is saying. You get what you pay for. I just couldn't spend $700 on fillers for a car I paid $3,500 for. (I spent the other $500 on a front mount. hahaha)

The Dankos get made in batches. Sometimes you get them quickly....sometimes you don't. Mine took 3 months to arrive because they were backordered. I didn't care at the time because I was 6+ months out from getting the paint and body work done. If my car was going to stay rough I would have kept them, but after seeing what it would cost to make the rears look the way I wanted I dropped them like a hot potato and got the SpoolFool 1 piece.