What kind of bumper fillers are most people buying now.........

I was going to post my experience with 3 different fillers I used. But the whole thread went into the toilet and no one will even go this far to read info on it.:eek:

I was going to post my experience with 3 different fillers I used. But the whole thread went into the toilet and no one will even go this far to read info on it.:eek:

I'm still reading! Don't know why..oh wait its because I have a car that I'm rockin' the "no filler look" to work every day.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

No fillers is a good theft deterrent.

So is the color!

1384872506857.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What is wrong with Mocha Brown?
Add some Starbucks decals and you are good to go.

The TFW has affectionately named it "skidmark".

Thought about getting that as a vanity plate lol

Go ahead, give it a whirl.

You may have pertinent information that could send someone over the edge.

Oh wait, anyone who has read this far has forgotten that this thread was about bumper fillers and have already gone over the edge!

Who knows this thread may even get back on track.

NOT!!!!

Gary is so broke he has to take a co-signer with him to pay cash.
RATILAC - many thanks for the kool name, I like it. Might be my
next license plate.

After spending enough money on a car that would almost purchase a house I'd say that car costs about as much as three GN's and I'll raise you one GNX.:eek:

11.07 ET seems slow for 700hp and the ching it costs for that car.

After spending enough money on a car that would almost purchase a house I'd say that car costs about as much as three GN's and I'll raise you one GNX.:eek:

11.07 ET seems slow for 700hp and the ching it costs for that car.

My only regret buying that car is that I didn't have enough coin to buy 2, & they are pricey to play with.

Why, I couldn't afford one either, come to find out, so I am planning on running out of money a tad earlier than expected, quit buying food, & dying at the appropriate time.
Gothy can get you signed up for some Guberment cheese so you dont go hungry...

Bryan

So everyone agrees that
1. Danko fillers are the best and cheapest
2. OEM come in a close 2nd place
3. ABS come in at 3rd
And spoolfools are expensive garbage. Now that we got that over with who makes the best reproduction carpet?

Hahahaha and let the bitching begin.....again