You can type here any text you want

What Kind of Exhaust system/Pipes are these?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
what kind of exhaust system is this... whats it calles, and what kind of pipes are these, I want these on my car because they look good. I was thinking of going with the pypes systems.

Attachments

• gallery41-06.jpg
    gallery41-06.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 141
Looks like a Hooker system. The Pypes systems are identical to a hooker system, only stainless.

Looks like a Hooker system. The Pypes systems are identical to a hooker system, only stainless.

BINGO!!! Since you're in the rust belt you'll be much happier if you get the Pypes Stainless system. Almost identical but it don't rust as easy.:biggrin:

BINGO!!! Since you're in the rust belt you'll be much happier if you get the Pypes Stainless system. Almost identical but it don't rust as easy.:biggrin:

I have the setup that looks exactly like those exept for a buick v6. they come out to the sides and i Looked at the pypes system and they dont have a system for the v6 that comes out to the sides, only over the diff and down, and they dont look as good as the one I have on their now.

Attachments

• STP60927.jpg
    STP60927.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 114
I have the setup that looks exactly like those exept for a buick v6. they come out to the sides and i Looked at the pypes system and they dont have a system for the v6 that comes out to the sides, only over the diff and down, and they dont look as good as the one I have on their now.

Um...yes they do. Do a search on the forum for pypes and you'll find a part number.:biggrin:

They Dont look like the ones I have on my car now. Mine are probably custom, Will a GNX style exhaust fit with a little fabrication...

Back