You can type here any text you want

what next?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

InHock

I need some direction on what to do next. I have never ran it at a track to know what kind of times it will run.I bought this car and the guy told me it had a TE60 turbo,60 pound motron high impedance injectors,adjustable fuel pressure regulator,high pressure fuel pump,adjustable boost actuator,atr downpipe with cut out,MSD plug wires and k&n filter. Now i dont know if it has that turbo on it or that size of injectors and need to know how to know for sure if that is what i really have. What i would like this car to do is the low 11s and need to know if i should buy a cam etc to make it do that. I have not bought a scanmaster yet but i am sure i do need that also. Guys please tell me what i need to do cause i really dont think it is running maybe in the low 13s now, i maybe wrong but dont think so. thanks for your help!! PS just bought some MT drag radials.

Hmmm, what #'s are on the turbo?

What color are the rings on the injectors?

Some close up pictures would be great. I would wonder why the car had all that and no scan master in it... We will try to help just need more info!

I dont know what to look for and where would the numbers be on the turbo?

Hmmm, what #'s are on the turbo?

What color are the rings on the injectors?

Some close up pictures would be great. I would wonder why the car had all that and no scan master in it... We will try to help just need more info!

+1 get some close up pics of the engine. Also get some type of scan tool too.

Best to start posting pics. Numbers could be scratched into the outlet bell of the turbo. Once you get the scanmaster, the readings will help others advise you. How much boost are you running, what octane, what does the chip say on it? Better take it easy on the car until you get more information. They cost a lot to fix when they go BOOM!

OK thanks guys, I will get some pictures in the next day or so, on saturday morning is as soon as i can do it. I guess you need to know what chip is in the car also. It should have some kind of markings on it to tell you what it is, correct? It is behind the passenger side kick panel right? will i need to pull it out or should it have id numbers on the top? thanks

Back