You can type here any text you want

What should a stock TTA dyno?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jasons kwik 6

Going to the dyno soon to dyno it. It only has a K+N cone and a 2 1/2" Dynomax catback. Just wanting to know what I should expect. Thanks

Story goes that GM selected 10 TTAs at the plant (PAS?) and had them dynoed on their own Dyno (GM) and out of the 10 cars...the lowers horse power rating was 301 hp. Not sure what the high scores were...

WE WILL ALL BE INTERESTED TO FIND OUT THE RESULTS OF YOUR DYNO TEST. Sounds like it is mostly stock...like mine ;)

box stock 12,000 mile TTA with K&N 9 inch airfilter, jay carter street chip, 21psi of boost, 10 gallons of 104 sunoco in the tank.

thru the stock cat and stock exhaust it was dynoed on a dynojet rear wheel dyno-
323 horse i cant remember the torque, convertor locked it was 440 or 480 ft lbs or so....

when i sold the car to turbov6joe i think i gave him the dyno sheets with all the info on it-...

then that same car with ATR 2 1/2 downpipe, test pipe, SMC ALKY KIT, same chip, and 91 octane 21 psi
340 horse pretty close to the same torque too--

added te44 turbo, stretch intercooler, hot wire kit, plugs,plug wires, power plate, alky kit turned up all the way

420 horse again not sure on the torque 540 or 560??, 24 psi of boost

will be back on the dyno next week, or the week after, weather permitting-
"should" be around 440 horse possibly more or less, not sure...

Back