what should i run 1/4 mile?

tl14910

i have a razors alky kit at 25 psi, 42 lb injectors, walboro 340 hot wired, a hooker catback, and a m/t et street tire. im hoping to do a mid-low 12 ,anyone else have a similar combo?

i would say mid 12's, low 12's maybe but your on the stock converter right?
i had the same set-up with a turbo-twek chip ( u-do have a chip right?)
but it could do low 12's if it hook's

yea i got a chip from turbotweak.com and im on the stock converter. that will probably be my next upgrade.

whenever you do upgrade, there's nothing like a 9inch converter, i had an art car 9-inch non-lock-up stall'd at 3200 and trust me tl- it was a day and night difference, it felt like someone installed some NOS, i know art carr is a bit expensive i paid like a $1k for mine but if you could find something similar you will get to the low low 12's. your injectors i have read of guys doing high 11's and you have alky so who knows. good luck:cool:

hard to say what you will run. all depends on the condition of the motor and what mods you have. Is that all the mods you have? Is the rest of the car stock? how many miles on the motor? how the current state of tune? what are you using to tune with? you car could run anything from 11's-16 depending on these factors.

See an oridnary GN runs bout 13 secs. So with ur mods prolly bout 12s.
O BTW if u got ne interest of puttin breaker bars, and a screen door on ur gn, PM ill do it, bout...... hundreddollas

lets see the car has 75000 miles there are no major problems and the tune was done by a local shop.

and i never drove this car at the track. :D