You can type here any text you want

What size Camshaft

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm building a stoker Motor with the forged crankshaft, K rods and Diamond piston and aluminum heads.
I'll also be running a 6266 Turbo and alcohol injection, I just want some advice on the cam setup.
The car will be 90/% street and 10/% track able to go mid 10 sec with room to grow, I'm looking to
go with a 212/206 or a 218/212 .

I'm running a 214/210 roller that was suggested to me by Arizona nick . The one piece of advice I can give u is don't go to big . I just put my 214/210 back in and took out my 224/224 .

I am running the 218/212 and I have been happy with it.

The one piece of advice I can give u is don't go to big . I just put my 214/210 back in and took out my 224/224
could you explain this a little further?the 224/224 cam with the right setup makes a lot of power

could you explain this a little further?the 224/224 cam with the right setup makes a lot of power

The reason I went back was the mid range and top end where killer with this cam . My bottom end Tq was lacking. I bought it because I wanted something that I would be able to use in my stage build . That cam is to big for my 109 setup and going to be small for my stage motor but will work . I'm also runing 1.75 rockers which gave me .628 valve lift so I feel my 214/210 will work better in my current setup . Attached is the cam card of both cams

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 80
.628 lift will not smack the pistons?

I like the idea..

Well it was runing and the valves are still in the heads I believe lol .

Back