WHAT SONG MAKES YOUR CAR FASTER ?

I thought everyone was gonna pick the BBAADDD to the Bone or Born to be Wild song.

For me personally its the Night Rider music in the back ground -- dadump- dadump - dadump dadump dadump :)

Dick Dale's "Mr. Eliminator" always seems get me a few more HP to the wheels............

Then again, I'm purty old...........

Secret recipe to add 100 HP and a big speeding ticket to any TB.

I got a question for you older folk.....was 80's big hair music like the crappy nickleback bands of today back in the 80's?

This is '80s but not quit big hair wuss bands :)
This will make you run damn near everyone off the freakin road :D

Or better yet

Fast As A Shark....that's a GN

Not the real video, but made me laugh my azz off!

I got a question for you older folk.....was 80's big hair music like the crappy nickleback bands of today back in the 80's?
I will say many of the bands from back then are nothing of the like. I have a 28 year old step-daughter and her and all of her friends and husband like the classic metal bands from the 80s. That's why a lot of those bands are coming back around again 25 - 30 years later. Black Sabbath with Ozzy will even be back this year. Iron Maiden is touring, the old VH even though they suck now, Sammy has never went away. In the past 5 years I've seen Styx, Ted Nugent, Black Sabbath w/Dio just before he got sick, Heart, Accept, Loudness, Dokken, Ratt, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie...... Thats a hell of a lot 80s bands still around today...see how many of your nicklebacks are around 25-30 years or more later.