WHAT SONG MAKES YOUR CAR FASTER ?

Yeah I know, remember the Hungerbuhler thread last summer :D I gave him permission to post pics of the old lady I just didnt realize an upclose shot of her intestines from the honey spot would be the first one :eek:

Yeah I know, remember the Hungerbuhler thread last summer :D I gave him permission to post pics of the old lady I just didnt realize an upclose shot of her intestines from the honey spot would be the first one :eek:
THAT WAS GREAT .. WANNA SEE IT AGAIN ?

Rush sucks,, and Charlie thinks Hungerbuhlers wife was making a Gyro.... The last time he saw anything like that it was so old it had cobwebs :eek:

Rush sucks,, and Charlie thinks Hungerbuhlers wife was making a Gyro.... The last time he saw anything like that it was so old it had cobwebs :eek:
I KNOW IVE BEEN WAITING TO MAKE FUN OF THEM .. I ALREADY SAID IF CHARLIE GOT ANY CHERRY IT WOULD BE SO OLD IT WOULD HAVE FRUIT FLIES ON IT ..OOOOOOOOH ID EAT HER SANDWICH ANYTIME

The last Cherry Charlie got George Washington chopped the bitch down.... he might have nailed Helen Keller once or twice though :eek: