What temps do your cars run with a front mount.

ford front mount runs 163 most all the time but i havent tried it with air on since i havent charged it up yet but i have duel fans but only after running it real hard in the heat does the second one come on.

highest i've seen on scanner was around 180

i've got a v8 radiator which is same thing as 86-87 turbo rad. just without the engine oil cooler.

Is the CAS stock look core same unit that Tony Dequick and Nick Michale uses?

Scroll to radiator section

Also there is a white residue by my on my end tanks by the tubes. I was gonna flush my sytem out and run RMI, but it seems that if i do that i will probably start having leaks at those locations. The radiator shop brought the white residue to my attention, and said i needed a new core. My temps run from 160-190 on a 80-90 deg day.

Its a replacement from perfromance radiators. I also spoke to a friend today and mentioned about the stock deflectors around the radiator, I removed it out and thrown it away, do it really make a big difference? Can I get replacements?

I second turbo's question about the air deflectors things, is there a replacement or some where I can get a replacements

Check this out

This is for third generation cars i think (f-bodies), but it can also apply to us maybe. i find the part where they drill holes into the thermostat intriguing.

do any of you guys do this?

When you get the thermostat drill 4 small holes in the body to allow a minimal constant flow. This will prevent "hot pockets" from building in your engine block and will help eliminate air from the cooling system

radiator perssurization kit.......

The ones ATR sells. Any use this?

With smaller Spearco FM it ran 185-200 degrees with a decent radiator out of the junkyard.

With the new Ford unit it doesn't know it's there. 105 degrees outside and the car might get up to 165 unless I run it hard. Only cooling mods (same with both intercoolers) are a HD 3 core radiator from the junkyard, audio amplifier wire hotwired to the stock 87 fan (big, big difference) and a 16" "backup" fan if needed on the front side of the radiator.

Originally posted by TurboV6

How the fit Steve?

It fit well...it is not on the car with the front mount so I did not have to trim anything...

It's on a car that always ran a bit hot hot because the "felt" shroud across the bottom was missing....

I call a bit hot being 200-210 in traffic on a 100 deg day. It helped keep it down to around 190-195.