What the hell?

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
I was driving down the blvd. and this contour pulls up next me messing around. they jump on it so I say what the hell and do the same. For some reason we stayed side by side. What the hell's up with that? Apparently I have some serious issues:confused: It starts hard when its warm, starting to think the plugs are fouled bad, among other things:frown: what to do?

When u don't win the race go to plan B. ram them or swerve real hard and scare the :eek: out of them.;)

Excuse my typo. 82 BLOCK w/ turbo crank, 87 setup and home polished 8445 heads. lt1 maf and trans+

Gonna try getting that this weekend. There's gotta be an issue somewhere. Just doesn't seem to have the power since the last time I drove it.

Don't underestimate those 32v SVT Contours. There's guys tuning them and racing them and they can surprise you.

02 was put in when I assembled everything, although it was a bosch. When I had the bad maf on there it seemed like it ran harder! But maybe the bad MAF killed the 02? Heard of it happening. I'm sure my IAC is probably out but I don't think that would affect WOT:confused: Last I checked I have good FP. Yeah, that was embarrasing last night:frown:

i dont think an o2 sensor will affect how a car runs at WOT because it goes into power enrichment and ditches the o2 readings. what kind of chip do u have, how much boost, what ttype of exhaust (converter still on car?), any mods to the car?

no exhaust after cat. Maybe cats plugging? stock boost, aftermarket chip for stock injectors. 93 oct 170 temp, of unknown brand.

the cat could be plugged or collapsing, is it the original because i hear they r very restrictive? i just recently took mine off my car, put historic tags on it to dodge emissions and put a test pipe in, more power better sound!

i dont think an o2 sensor will affect how a car runs at WOT because it goes into power enrichment and ditches the o2 readings.

I go threw many O2 sensors running C16. If you're O2 is
bad you better stay away from WOT because of the false input being delivered to the ECU. I have seen serious knock do too a bad O2.

can u explain? ive always read that the o2 is ignored at WOT. sorry, im still learning, i cant argue with real track experience!:smile:

can u explain? ive always read that the o2 is ignored at WOT. sorry, im still learning, i cant argue with real track experience!:smile:

O2 Sensor FAQ

If the O2's are ignored at WOT then why is it that I tune my car at WOT? "By reading the O2 MV's on the scanmaster 770-800" If the O2 is bad and I'm getting a false reading and running 28psi the computer can lean out on me. Then I go change head gaskets. ;) I got very sick of changing HG's so I bought a EGT meter for back up. Now I'm all worked up I need a XFI!

I'm running a Turbo Tweak Chip so It maybe different. :confused: