You can type here any text you want

what to do now?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"More Boost"

Major Member
got my engine back from shop, pre-primed oil pump, i know it primed because i found a small leak at the oil sender unit. dropped in car turned it over and im getting no oil at the rockers. either side. (dry) and yes theres oil in it. what should i do now to check for? i've got t&d roller rockers. :confused:

I used a drill, old chevy rotor shaft and I just want to say you can really hear the drill motor pull down when it is primed, I kept it going untill I saw oil comming out all the push rods, also running a roller set-up. Also had my brother rotate the motor with socket after I felt the drill motor pull down and saw oil come out of all the push rods, this is really not needed but I like to do it.

Chuck

i primed the oil pump before i put motor in the car, probably 3 days later (once in car) i tried to turning over engine to get oil up top. idk if i waited too long? i figured once the pump is primed it's primed. but i am going to try both at same time tonite. never had this much trouble with any other motor. :frown:

Back