You can type here any text you want

What turbo is best with 60 lbs, 2800 stall?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitron

Need help on choosing a turbo for my set up. I have a 2800 stall, 60 lbs, ported champion heads and intake, 65mm tb, alky progressive, double pumper, boost controller. Now the thing is a have a te45a turbo and I was great when I was doing high 9 low ten on a 4.1 production block and I think is too big for my new set up. I need help on this. Do I change my torque con converter or turbo?

If you went high 9 low 10 on a production block you already know the answer to this unless someone else did all the work on your car and you asked no questions about it. There's only one converter that should be in there with those parts and they arent sold by stall speed. Order one from Dusty Bradford on here.

Yes some one else did all the work before the block broke in half and now I'm starting fresh and don't want to do high 9 or low 10. I want to keep it high 10 mid to low 11. And the question is; change the turbo or the torque converter?

If you only wanted mid 10's id change both but id definitely go with the PTC 9.5" converter first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back