What turbo to get??

RRev Tim

I just found out my stock turbo is bad. I am in the process of doing the fuel system (65lb inj, FPR, and pump/ rewire), downpipe, and valve springs. I have a stock convertor now, but plan on doing a different one soon. This car isnt raced much, just mostly weekend driving. What turbo should I get? Thought about a TA49, but can I go bigger???

Thanks
Tim

with what you have told me i would go with a GT6131E from Fullthrottlespeed.com i put one on a 14,000 mile gn and damn that car is sweet. i think that turbo will work well for you as well. with the stock converter it will work well and it will work really well if you decide to got with a 3,000 stall.

Thanks Guys... I talk with precision and looks like I am going to go with the 6152E. I am probobly going to do the convertor at the same time. Thanks again.

right on i guess. i think the 6152 is alittle big for just a street car that you dont race. You will defently need to do the converter with that turbo.

I really thought about the TA49, but I wanted a turbo to grow into.. I am used to lag, so it won't be too bad. Im going to just run the car on pump gas now until I do meth injection.

Tim , the 6152E is a great turbo. You will need at least a 3200 stall converter for it.
BTW. Thanks for the "Meth" the other day! Sorry I didnt stick around, you were on the phone - I would of took you for a ride :eek:

MAN, I was trying to get off the phone too, just couldn't shake the guy :) Next time your in the area stop by, I would like to check out the car again, and maybe go for a ride :biggrin:

Tim