You can type here any text you want

What turbo to use with Art Carr 9" 3500 N L/U

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84GNwith87eng

What is a good turbo to use with this converter? Anyone have experience with this converter? Is it streetable?

I have Art's "N" stall. Probably the same thing you are talking about. It rocks! It feels like a stocker when just cruising or leaving a light "normal". Boost comes on hard and fast with it. I noticed very little difference just driving around with it. I had a TE62 on the car, but it just gave up, so a PT70 is going on as soon as it shows up. I'm sure it will spool that almost as fast as the 62.

qwic87gn said:
I have Art's "N" stall. Probably the same thing you are talking about. It rocks! It feels like a stocker when just cruising or leaving a light "normal". Boost comes on hard and fast with it. I noticed very little difference just driving around with it. I had a TE62 on the car, but it just gave up, so a PT70 is going on as soon as it shows up. I'm sure it will spool that almost as fast as the 62.
whats your maximum boost and rpm when spooling.

I think that converter should be streetable.
That is the stall I used with my 45a to run the time in my sig at 24psi. Drove nice, and spooled well. Depending on cam size, and state of tune, you could probaly pull off a 70 p-trim. Q may be tough unless you really have the fuel down on your launch.

Back